Tuesday, June 1, 2010

do u know wat i did last weekend?

Intro my new corner to you guys
^^
this is my new working place
it is too simple?
what about adding some greenies around? now feel better?!
i love this plant, thats why i wanted to put it at my place :p
our special corner
( its actually for us to rest and gossip )
i've invest in a company with partners
last friday is our office opening
p/s : WARNING
if u think that i'm using anyone's money to make my dream come true
I'm telling you, I'M NOT..
i'm not using family or anyone's money for this
all my bags are all from my hard work
so stop the craps and take action for ur own dream
( except the latest Chanel that my mum bought it for me)

up and down
busy help out My partners !!!

CHEERS !!
love wine recently and our office got fridge with nice wine
hahahahaha who else?!
my beloved mummy♥
Mr.K Fifi
( ah ha ini ah moi ponteng kerja ke? )
JennyGroup Photo
( many of them leave earlier never have the chance to take photo )
but
anyway we will meet you guys again at press conference soon ya!
Saturday
just a lazy day
relaxing walking around
survey and do some preparation for my wedding
Zanmai Sushi has the promotion for this prawn
well its not really worth..
me with sunglasses n cap on !
the weather is bad recently
thats why tide up my hair most of the time recently
sunglasses become very important to me too
Sunday
Little Sophie visit me again
once she step in she wanted to come to my room again
hahaha!!
cause lots of toys around i guess
she told that she love my red devil
she's just so cute with her different expression always
what i fall in love from her is
her happiness makes me feel happy too
( 表姑疼疼 ya.. ) ^.<

3 comments:

  1. no invite me to ur company opening... rf
    anyway, congratulation^^
    hope got chances to visit ur company^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 公司氣氛感覺很棒喔!
    加油!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11771554, wey u're quite far away ma... u come to KL let me know la =)

    kenneth, 气氛还不错因为感觉可以偷懒,哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete