Tuesday, June 15, 2010

highlight of my heart

weekend is good to stay at home
doing nothing
well perhaps we could choose to do something we like
games is one of the favourite
the hot items " his iphone"
friend just got back from shanghai expo
get me something cute
its matches anyway ^^
thx zaizai !!
i got no idea why so hot recently
because of summer now ?!
sunglasses always my best companion
&
this is hot topic recently
Verse Suite last block
Versilica - with the sky beach concept!!
love the relaxing concept
sounds cool uh ?!
cant wait for the build up
anyway we can have a look on the interrior design
the kitchen
my fav shelf with big mirror
Mr.K remember buy me nice white roses for the deco ya!!
another side of the kitchen
before u enter the master bed room
the study corner
( where i gona stick with my lapie i guess )
the master bed room
the dressing table which i dont like the brownish colour
change it plz!!the 2nd bed room
the bath room of the master bed room~
as usual the mirror that i love!!
see so cute !!
*wink*
well thats really a day that my mum touched my heart
i do love you like you did too
MUAKS!!
******
p/s : gona be busy for this whole week non stop
press conference gona be on friday and more to go... !!

1 comment:

  1. the interior design so nice^^
    think costly.. =.=
    cant afford to design like this ><

    ReplyDelete