Monday, June 7, 2010

end of the week !

those who also fans of Chanel
just to let u know
the price is going to grow up AGAIN !
so get ur classic collection before 15th of June
reissue matte vintage 255 like mine the photo above bout raise up to RM13k
>. everybody is telling me bout sales and good deals

ok u can stop telling me

have ceased to shopping

i need my money for better investment

( i still agree that i'm bag lover )

its already 12.39am
i wish to eat something sweet suddenl
I do miss this lovely dessert
* need to sleep for this dream soon * its been a long time i never take LRT
not even once to take LRT with MR.K
LRT is one of my memorable place when i was secondary
LRT is the best transportation for me!
i was taking LRT for my 1st date too if i'm not mistaken..haha~
went to MAYDAY concert
well thanks to my beloved partner to get the VIP ticket for me
its a great concert with great singers and great stage design too
*YEAH*
well i knew that would be a transformer
but i never thought it would be that BIG & TALL
its bout 40 feet according to Mr.K
so roughly bout 4-5 floor of a buidling !!
WOW everybody asking is ah xin good with his live performance
well no doubt
YES HE IS !!! the concert touched me and impressived
then i made a desiccion after it
------
Eltroy have a great day
to replace his bday celebration la
so we decided to bring him out to big field and Mr.K house
he was too bored to wait for Mr.K to wake up
but anyway he did enjoy a lot in the field
then after that Mr.K's mum do a hair cut for him
so geng lo
she really good in this
Eltroy become so leng zai without his messy look
hahaha!
but he feel very tired on the way back
ZzzZzz
Happy Birthday, babe Eltroy!!

3 comments:

  1. <3 the chanel too!!!! *-*

    and happy birthday to baby eltroy !!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks babe !!

    yam cha n shopping session soon ya ~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday, eltroy^^

    ReplyDelete