Wednesday, November 10, 2010

boobs or brain ?

I believe this is true
everything happens for a reason
maybe i'm rude
but i honestly dont understand "stupd" attitude
someone told me before
" girls without boobs is fine, but without brain really useless "
u get me ?!
so dont embarassed others
especially those that NOT close with you
我们真的是很不熟的咯
以下就是熟的,哈哈
have a night drink at klcc with funny CLOUD
the pic seems like showing the morning scene uh?
thats credit of my twilight camera
appreciate the people around you
I love to be with them
because i know i'm young with them
as in we will laugh together non stop
well no doub some of it are stupid jokes
but its jokes
u get me?
@@
we wont ask stupid question at the public
embarassed others if u're the girl
u rather choose the one with boobs or with brain ?
definately i will rather want my brain !
FOR SURE !

3 comments:

  1. ahaha i choose the one with brain.. n got the ideal of plastic surgery for fake boobs.. wahaha.. anyhow.. shud appreciate the goods frens who always v u .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna choose the one with boobs AND brain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 雪儿, ya i love my close friends a lot... and i'm sure u have the good choice... perhaps not everybody will choose it.. ^^

    zynick, hahahahaha thats only can choose one..how u will choose ?

    ReplyDelete