Monday, November 8, 2010

- J - in loved

*yawn*
Its already 1:50am
i just finished my work
took a hot bath and spa
now BLOG
**
last thursday before the holiday start
I've almost started mine
wake up naturaly
Mr.K brought me to hartamas for japanese lunch
before my work tats y u saw i'm on my spec


well the lunch box is good deal
anyhow its already raised up the price
i still in love with my chawamushi
our schedule is FULL
meet up with our wedding photographer for our photo album
suprisingly right after our meet up
I got the happy call
I GOT IT
my new spec
just in love with it
when u're in love u dont care whatever it takes
you willing to be anything
you willing to have the only choice
you're happy just bcoz of the small tiny thing
^.^
today i'm in love with my LIFE
♥♥
even i'm having the busy day
took my dinner at 11pm
i just love whatever it happen today
even my work took my 14hrs
i dont mind
just bcoz i'm loving it
♥♥
* gona sleep with betty n vic vic *
nite
- J -

2 comments: