Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Mistake

Do you doubt on what you love ?!
I dont
Fashion is one of it
which space of living you choose ?!
everybody has their rights to choose
Why ?
is always the famous question
I got a question:
why do you choose the brands ?
fall in love with the brand
bcoz i understand the history, the story behide it,
the success, the advantage of it and thats y i attracted by the quality !

Dont mind is that the latest item
I choose what i love
I honestly love the success story and i admire with the quality
however
still many only attracts by the brands
well no doubt they will love it
but do u every know why ?!
why u want it
why u buy it
why only the brand

they dont know what the brands did

they dont know the quality of it

they dont know anything

but

BRANDSi seriously wish:

that dont dont wasted the effort of their success stories

that's why we learn

that's why I loved

take a serious look on

WHY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment