Tuesday, November 2, 2010

love + life

ello
^.^
i've decided to try my very best on updating my blog everyday
well i guess thats a good choice
because i wanted to find something different of my life now
previously i'm too pressure
i've decided to make it simple and only with happiness
let go my perfectionist requirement
create happiness follow on my heart
i had a cooking day on last saturday night
its more costly than having dinner outside
perhaps I just wanted to do something else to made myself happy
my mind just pop out with
" masak masak "

we have :
burger steak♥ salads♥sosej♥ smoke salmoon♥champine

what is your ideal life style ?
Are you having it now
Are you working on it now
OR
you're lost with lots of question mark
i'm happy to see babe eltroy wait me at my front gate
waitting me to be home
his cutie face
his tail's shaking
his big blue eyes
makes me feel i'm glad that i'm home

before get into dream
i wanted to dream of my LIFE

♥♥

2 comments:

  1. i enjoy my photo shooting life now^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe that's what made you feel good and happy =)

    cheers !!

    ReplyDelete