Friday, August 14, 2009

the day of 13.8.2009

just a small little tiny things
could bright up my day
full of laughs without any reason
i just feel funny n happy
^^
my work mate n team
i guess this is the 1st pic of my life
that i can see so many of myself in a single photo
i'm recoriding in the studio
both of them so focus oh !
sorry if i bring some problem to u guys
but i appreciate that i learnt from u all
xoxoxoxo
Jo, Pui Yee, Fifi, Bo
ai ya i know la... i look weird right
and my new hair style dun suit me right
hahaha but thank you PuiYee the make up artist
to SAVE me !
xoxoxoxo
she always tried her best to create a better image for me on screen
Fifi, she's cute and my new colleague
Bo, abit cool... and funny
xoxoxoxo
below was the photo we took all together
Irene Bday celebration
a drinking nite
the happy hour
xoxoxoxo
was catched by albert's camera
but ai ya i always look ugly la.....
can my hair have a better look ?
hahahaha
see i'm crying...
dear friends, so many virus around recently
plz do take good k ya...
i guess the virus found me too =='
nitez ^.^

3 comments:

  1. dear u cut ur hair short too?? grow longer with the fringe will look even nicer orhx!!=D~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. take good care my dear^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. coco, i wish my frige grow faster.... ")

    11771554, i will.... u too.. virus a lot recently... ==!

    ReplyDelete