Tuesday, August 4, 2009

different motivation

sigh today very moody !
accompany ppl shopping but i really get noting
so deepress
=='
xoxoxoxoxo
see this top nice onot?
from AX
i love it but in the end my mind asking me not o buy it
so once again i hold back myself
xoxoxoxoxo
no mood lo no mood lo
like that no motivation to work
work d never spend, felt so sad
xoxoxoxo
wish to find a nice messanger bag
any idea? plz suggest !
wish to get one damier but not really into any bag yet
xoxoxoxo
felt regret i let go my beloved bracelet
the T&C
arhh now got money also cannot get !!
xoxoxoxo
NO MOOD !!!
I NEED MOTIVATION !!!
=================
p/s : i bought a painting last saturday but it cant motivate me ==' and it cost me RM 400
*SIGH*

4 comments:

  1. i don like the top so much... rf
    sayang my dear joanna^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea o dear i also okok with the top oni ..so nehx dun sad sad d dear!!! work hard hard..earn more more...wan wat got wat!=D~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11771554, haha...i was just express my feelings... dun worry .. =)

    coco, haha i like it but anyway already pass tense... wont get it anyway :P

    thanks ya buddies =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry be happy! joanna, XD

    ReplyDelete