Sunday, August 9, 2009

the return of wawa

just like what a friend said
this is the return of wawa
why wawa ??
coz i cut my frige to so short AGAIN !
just a feeling to cut so here am i :P
dye my hair to a nice colour
could u realise it ?
its cherry red my stylist said
i went to dye my hair in my working hours
==''


my producer ask me to do so
doesnt mean that i purposely went out in working time k
anyway i never ask for their feed back
but my producer told me
she will find a good stylist to sponsor me
wuahahahaha
at least thats another way for me to save money!




*looking forward*


-------------------------------------------------
today is sunday
the important task of the day is
help eltroy to bath !


wish to have a good rest
but
so many things waitting for me
anyway gona have a gathering dinner with my unimates again

4 comments:

  1. wow... so good find stylist to sponsor... >.<
    i oso wan... >.<

    save money means more money for u to spend.. =.=
    hoho.. ^^

    just kidding... cheers joanna^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Wa Wa ^o^ !! or should I say my lil' black riding hood hehehe...

    Mayb Eltroy should try the Wa Wa look too.. I wonder how he'll look lols!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coco, when u wana find me... u got things with me ohhhhhhhhh

    11771554, thanks for cheering ya..keke....:P take good k ar.. recently virus very strong.. everywhere =='

    kennexionz, i plan to let eltroy cut wawa style too...let u know later~

    ReplyDelete