Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sincere

i feel the sincere from the bottom of my heart
greatfull because i can feel you guys
love, caring, happiness
you dont have to telling me by words
I CAN FEEL IT

i strongly believe that
if you do something the best of what you can
others could feel you too

but why cant the ppl understand this ?
they know thats always a better solution to handle this
why they just choose to let it be
leave it alone even they know its not good at all
lots of question marks in my mind
bring some weird feelings to me tonight
i wonder why!

i'm glad that i've leaved and i got back my happiness

* i miss the girls *

i think they will kill me when they read this...

5 comments:

  1. yeah... new photo^^
    be happy my dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i kill u??hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11771554, see someone gona kill me...

    erm... u are?? oh oh !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that your teenager photo? joanna . I guess u better wear a mask to avoid getting noticed by them XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i kill u n devil together?? wuahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete