Thursday, October 22, 2009

healthy day

someone never take good k
so i was taking a leave to accompany for check up
it brings me a good day simple healthy day
4pm - babe eltroy bathing
4.20pm - clean room
5pm - swim
5.45pm - bath and help mum in cooking
7pm - dinner
8-10pm - accompany mummy drama time
10.30pm - hula hoop
11pm - online with some private space
11.30pm - hungry but controling no supper
12am - sleep
hahaha... i'm glad to have healthy life
even its not really "that" healthy but its hardly happen
so i must blog and drop it down
p/s : suddenly fall in love with the swim pool at my house
yeah yeah recently my mood is just up and down
but that's what we called L.I.F.E right ?
anyway i'm cheering myself by creating a good day for myself
up coming plan :
wake up early for a good breakfast before work at starbucks
after work shopping with gal friends
yeah life can be happy and sad anytime
its up to your choice always
even we cant avoid the sadness
but.....
we can create something to cheer up ourself
yes we can...
if you cant believe it, you can try it out
^^ *wink*

3 comments:

  1. 健康的生活从运动与饮食做起
    开心的生活则由开朗的心情启动

    加油啦鱼

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaier, sure i will made my life more colourfull !!!! :P

    BAZ, u bring me i sure go geh ! who ask u is gam boh loh mehhhhhhhhhh~~~

    ReplyDelete