Monday, October 5, 2009

Up to.....

Tired Tired Tired
Those are the words keep telling how i felt recently
How i wish i can really that hyper and energetic
but as you can see from the pic
my tired look
p/s : thanks for the flower =)
Hope I can be more cheering like sunflower
In working hours i'm still enjoying
See I going to starbucks to get my cheesecake in lunch time
with Fifi n Baz getting something nice to make ourself feel better
guess we will drop by there often
Fifi arhh, when we going again ??
its fatening
but its just so lovely
u will feel happiness after u have this
:P
The mid autumn festival
we got reunion dinner
with aunties and my cousin
my cousin's children
I'm busy taking care of them
up and down
left and right
i guess the experience with them
i'm learning how to be baby sister when i'm jobless
=='
just kidding

Sunday 4.10.2009

was the 2nd week of my cheerleading competition

we won this round, the highest mark goes to GREENIES~

jo and the pretty sweety below is the photo of the marathon runners

they wearing like what you seen

for 5km nearby federal highway

the girl, sailormoon, bumble bee, chunli and incredible man the first week of cheerleading

which is also the opening ceremony of AW olympic

ok will update more photos

for you guys to laugh

so

stay tuned

3 comments:

  1. 生活真精彩,替妳高兴 ^^
    可是脸上真的好憔悴,有时间要让自己好好休息

    P/S:喜欢妳和小孩一块的笑容

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheesecake.... my favorite^^

    wow... jo in cheerleader look^^
    so sad i cant take photo... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will take good k la u guys dont worry ya!~!

    11771554, u come to kl again we can go shooting =P

    ReplyDelete