Wednesday, October 28, 2009

r e c e n t l y *OCT*

I took this photo today 27.10.2009
the image of the day
my shooting day..hahaha
try different angle for the photo =P
thank you pui yee always helping me to being pretty !!
why am i always giving so much of Aeroplane ? (放飞机)
so sorry, I dont wish to, but I have to
too busy and the scedule is in RED LIGHT again...
anyway this coming week will be busy too
because cheerleading competition is gona be FINAL !!!!
GO GREENIE..... we will give all out !! *shake shake, move move*
Anyway after work i will go back home for rest
Spent sometime with my mum and my babe eltroy
He's being good boy recently, its all because he already get used to his new home
He will listen our TV drama and once we off the TV he will walk slowly to his house
*even he dont wish to but he knew it well he have to*
Always request his beloved from me
As you can see from the photo above.... THE TEDDY BEAR
HE just love it
Accompany mum right after my shooting
to -----> IKEA
she wanted to buy some shelves for store rooms
so I bring her to have her fav... fish n chips
I always feel simply happy whenever i with my beloved mum
HAHAHAHA she's kind of cute in some question sometimes
oh ya not to forget she joined FB recently... IN UH ??
ok bout this photo many ppl is asking why this photo !!
its because i always wondering :
" Why giraffe always the neighbour of elephant ?"
even in the real life in ZOO negara !!!!
anyway i put them together just for photo
AND !!!!! the zebra is just KEH LEH FEH !
no ppl will bother him ok *HEM* to ze yan due to his fb post
YES YES YES
I have to keep fit right, but i do love food !!
even i'm busy of work
I will still hungry....
even i'm not focus in the food
I'm still hungry sometimes....~~~~
and lots of EVIL that asking me to eat are just around ME!!@!!!!
ok this is something i love recently
turkey n mushroom crepe!

I went to gao wong yeh
a praying ceremony that very popular in Ampang
reminds me the childhood with my cousin
we always view the ceremony together in my aunt house
and i was short that time
my cousin will bully me by shaking the chair that i was standing
see the colourfull deco...
those were the toys i had when i was young too
the flying dragon move so fast =='
the lion dance that so near me
hahahaha all this remind my childhood times
~~~~~yeah time flies~~~~~
who i hang out with recently?
SHE - FIFI
my grand daughter
i dont know why she just love to be with her own spoon
and her brother had the same habits !!!
see her beloved brother ??
love to have their spoon in a way
=='
i think its their dad's problem that never teach in a proper way
sighhhhhh
and again
she had this with her spoony pose :P
MUAXX !!

he.... the birthday boy
yesterday nite i was very tired and not well
but i still turn up to celebrate his belated bday
its all because i seldom meet them recently
i realise they got same eyes in this photo
=='
hahahahahahhahahahahah
anyway its great to catch up with them
to upgrade some news
^^
= the end of the busy days recently=

6 comments:

  1. good luck for ur cheerleading competition
    too bad cannot go take photo.. :'(

    look like u do enjoy ur days^^
    and do take care and take rest^^

    miss u oh^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. same eyes~~~~ LOL
    I like the photo of Giraffe and Elephant
    Good Day!

    mu ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you mean by same eyes! my eyes is alot bigger than ym's one loh!! HEM!!

    anyway thanks for the cake, and the photo.. they looked nice! :)

    zynick

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow~ I love food~ hehe..go isetan oso nvr inform ar~ ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11771554, i got ur good luck thats why we won !! =) thanks dude !!

    mu ie,the elephant and giraffe are so cute, i might getting them! =P childish uh ? haha~

    zynick, hahaha dun let them saw ur comment telling that their eyes are SMALLER ya.. or else i cant help u too ~~

    danny, i'm having too much of FOOD la.. should change my hobby wuahahahahah~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..ur dog is cute leh...

    ReplyDelete