Monday, November 2, 2009

IN & OUT

YO !!
what's up??
thats my friend used to ask me
and i will answer
7 up !!
ya ya its lame but what else can be up oh~~~
ok stop the craps...
i'm tired tired and tired
got back quite late tonight and i've been up and busy bzz-ING
for the whole week
and same goes to the coming week
cheerleading already ended
and yes ! we won !!!!
GO GREENIE~~~~~
will update bout it again
but
before that my close cutie junior
asking me why i love big bags ??!!
this is a good question
yeah i'm a bags lover and big bags really convinience to me
so let's see why i need a big bag
yea the neverfull MM which is so common now
u can get to see this anywhere
but i still remember that's when the time the whole world is looking for it
and i happened to get it in THAILAND!!
anyway let's focus on what's IN n OUT everyday
1. Iphone
( this is really important for daily life no matter where i go )
2. Pen Drive
( I need this everyday for my work or else I CANT WORK ! )
3. Organizer
( this is a bday present from zaizai n cici n i need it for arrangement! )
4. Notebook
( drop down something more detail for my work, i just need it always )
5. Booklet
( a present from a friend too, and it reminds my dreams! I droped my wishlist and something bout beauty n trendy thingy when i need it )
6. Perfume
7. Lipstick, lip glose, councealer, mascara
8. Mirror
( girls, always need to prepared this! you dont know when u need it but you will feel sad when u need it if U CANT GET IT, especially unexpected outgoing )
8. rubber band and comb
( Need it when i feel messy with my hair when i'm working in a stupid mess up mood too )
9. Scripts
( my scripts for recording, i only feel safe when I have it with me! its depends that day is my recording day or its not )
so well basically thats it
yeah it seems little stuff but i just need it
I dont like my bag to be full filled and stuck with lots of stuff
I like my bag to have some spaces
so big bag just suit my needs~
before i end.. yeah i have to admit i love bags
so dont stop me buying bags
or else i will get crazy bout it
wuahahahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. noted with 7 up!! hahaha...
    congratulation for cheerleading^^
    tat day meet u, u bring a small bag leh... =.=
    anyway, take good care and miss u^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11771554, that day i meet u just went out to have drinks n chit chat then after that i went out for dinner.. so dont really need a big bag la... but working days i need :P

    ReplyDelete