Monday, November 30, 2009

birthday holiday !

i've been exprienced very happening weekend
its a busy birthday holiday
i went to Art Lives at Hartamas
only this attracted me

dont ask me why

i guess thats how i choose a drawing

i will get it if the drawing giving me a second of peace I never buy it

but i love looking at it that night!


ishhishh

both of my beloved grand child birthday

so what to do

sure i will become the crazy and busy person lo i will update more about the two celebration

BAZ : happy birthday to you,

i wish you're happy always ! sincere from my heart

FIFI: i hope that your happiness can last forever

muaks for both of you!

myself... i wish...

i can stay at home rest by doing nothing for 2 days

p/s : stressfull recently...

2 comments:

  1. don stress...
    take care and rest more^^
    miss ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH dear!!i like ur first dress!! very nice nehx!*-*

    ReplyDelete