Wednesday, November 25, 2009

dreaming at the working hour

I'm too stuck with my work days NOW !
so rest my mind a while
take sometime to drop few wording in my blog
last 2 weeks i went to BBQ with "family" haha from my look you get to know that i'm happy with the trip
yet with the nice food prepared by
jeff zai, dai gar jie, diu man mui & gam poh loh
its a raining morning
but we still climb to few stairs to get this nice place
for us to have nice view n bbq
many of the people around pass by
their face showing me that they are jealous bout our food
becoz
we got TOO MUCH !!
for example: PRAWN !
me and gam poh loh damn excited
( excited to pretend to be excited)
get it?
^^''
beef, fish balls, salads, fruits
so much more!
our 1st family potrait
I miss the foods!!!
ok... its time to get back my work again
" 欢迎收看......"
cant wait to finish my work
go for a present selection later
*phew*

No comments:

Post a Comment