Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10.11.2009

someone unexpected always comes to your life
you dont know when? who?
but
just the unique person

you feel greatfull because having them
they are just fantastic and coolest person
no matter this person giving you smile or tears
they do have foot prints in your history

so do you choose to appreciate them?
or blame that why you know them?
the decission is in your hand
which way makes u feel better?
you always know the best way
but
treat yourself in a good way
love youself
tonight - the raining night
i love staying at home when outside rain
thats so warm when you feel it from your heart
i hide inside my room with the yellow lamp
my fav jazz collection
how great a life can be
this is it !!

babe eltroy wearing his bee custome
because i scare he feel cold tonight
he keep stick with my pillow on my sofa at the living area
asking my mum and me to hold him whole night
the pampered doggie
my vic vic with his silly look
my vic vic with his silly look


my happy go lucky colleague - shivani
she's just a lovely person
and i love her laughs..
^^

hope she wont kill me when she realise her photo in my blog
*wink*someone keep asking
you always mix up with the idian
you ok ar?
hahaha why not ?
the only thing is... i need to hide in the office more often
or else i'm gona be more "dark"

its a great night

made a wish before i sleep
* wish wish wish *
its a great night

2 comments: