Wednesday, October 14, 2009

work ; library nitez ; shopping day


i'm sorry if my "suprised" scared you
anyway thats something to reward my dearest friends
its a promised for you too
^^
i felt so bad for broken promised too
"sorry sorry sorry" - dancing
working still plays important role in my life
as usual you guys know i love my job always
here's some photo of my different look
in my different fliming day
Fifi my dear helping me to do my hair
she's pro when i need


WUAHAHAHAHA this is something different
thanks to OH~ pui yee =p some of them hardly see formal look of mine
hope i never made u guys too SHOCKED!
except working I did hang out always with my beloved FAMILY
they are those that i'm so close with and so called colleague
yet they are my beloved !! My son bring me to library - jeff zai

p/s : obviously i look younger right ?

OK la since we're at library sure need to take some books to read

oops.. guess i'm too short ! too short even i wish to pretend i'm tall

==''
a library night with beer THE YOUTH !

we're proud to be YOUNG !

its a happy night even just a while hanging out with u guys

at least we're appreciating our relationship

from the bottom of our heart!

love you, xoxoxo
he is nanaNa

my new babe boy

he always hungry and with a big stomach

anyway he sleep with me since the day his daddy throw it to me

with a sorry card too

guess what ??!! my babe eltroy jealous

he always look sad and no mood when i huging nanaNa

even sleep near the door like so pity

=='

I sayang nanaNA sayang babe eltroy too Its SUNDAY day

the shopping day

the controling shopping day my son and grand dauther pick me up

since its jam in front of pavillion

we snap snap snap snap snap sanp AND snap

non stop i got my daily stuf in the shopping day

will let you guys know bout the sasa story

what have FIFI did in SASA

humph~~~

4 comments:

  1. woo~ 有视频涅~
    呵呵。。戴上帽子的joanna好像有点调皮。。。

    d 3rd pic u looks great wif tat style~ :p

    and d new bear is cute~ =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... wat a surprise^^
    if got the sorry sorry dance by joanna then tat will be great^^ muahaha...

    no worry.. will always waiting for u to on air^^
    no need formal procedure, just a relax broadcast tat will be great too^^

    the photo u point at eltroy make me laugh.. haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我終於休假回家了~沒想到還能看到妳的影片~
    難怪叫我來看你的blog~哈哈

    真的越來越好看了~加油~好好經營喔!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny, =) 你比较喜欢我formal look oh... 不会很凶吗??哈哈~~ The bear is my beloved baby now :P

    11771554, wah u wan me to dance sorry sorry ar... very hard wor... i scared readers will kill me with the stupid and ugly movement la..haha! :P *pai seh*

    kenneth, 只是刚巧的惊喜,也刚巧你放假休息看到啦~~你也要加油哦!=)

    ReplyDelete