Wednesday, September 30, 2009

earth quake day !


today is a good day
i sense it before i sleep yesterday
when i wake up this morning i feel so fresh
its raining with nice weather when i drive to work
my working day started with the iboxx operasi story
laughs even its serious case
the operasi just so...........dramatic
how i wish i could join it !!
i got into my room
prepare a chinese tea, jazz music and comfy chair
start to prepare my scripts for thursday fliming
feel so GREAT ~
before my works end
i feel abit dizzy
* why the table shaking ? *
" wey, bavani stop shaking ur leg! the table will spoil !"
" I NEVER LAH " with her indian slang
then we realise its earth quake
so i finished my last line in msn
off my com
keep my stuf
run off from office
* still got time to do closing in msn and keep my stuff , and i leave earlier today*
what a special and happy working day

status : focusING in work and busy week


No comments:

Post a Comment