Tuesday, September 22, 2009

beautiful

do u guys still remember the painting i bought
its actualy few edition
here is part of it
the money three that meaninfull to me
and also OUR apple three^.^


the different


the colourful one its in my room now
when i saw it i just feel so peacefull
he is leng chai ??
cause we're in same species =P
he is my uncle... and yes... i meant it
he is my uncle, we're related, we're family
such a long time never meet him
i'm busy busy he's busy busy too
so we'll meet up once he's free n back from singapore

yaya i praise u leng chai la...
i know u will be happy if u read this...
=='

anyway i'm always happy for our meet up
bring my sao sao for next gathering ya
*wink*

a happy day
morning cheer leading practise then breakfast
rest and bath prepare for tea time with uncle
movie and dinner with family
shopping following my heart without control
how beautiful life it s
^^

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why,
    the pictures remind me of the 4 season; winter, autumn, spring and missing the summer.
    Don't know correct or not =='
    Anyway I'm interested on the 2nd pictures.
    I find it very outstanding and unique :p

    ReplyDelete