Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bali trip *part3*

whats the best thing bout vacation?
@haging around without any pressure
@chill out, nice food, relaxing place
* best-NYA*
*wink*


its really a fuly recharged after the trip
my producer keep telling
" jo, u really look different after ur trip! semangat uh!"
meanwhile i had some breakthru
create new record of myself

*see betty n vic vic also enjoy the trip*



had enough rest after the few days trip
coz the last day in bali
i'm only staying in the hotel
sleep as much as i want
enjoy the enviroment and facilites in the hotel
nice breakfast, pool, spa, beach walk


i love the beach
sitting near the beach site almost half and hour
i'm doing nothing
but ENJOY !

ermmm i really duno bout this game
but my friend teach me abit before
not good at all
but can cincai play a while la...

*who wan to be my teacher?*
nice weather
nice view
nice dinner*yum yum*
*.*
i got the sense
i will be back to bali again
or next vacation waiting for me
soon
^^

2 comments: