Monday, September 28, 2009

the sunshine bday

How am i spending my time after the saturday working day ?
I went to a birthday dinner celebration
the miss Sunshine bday - CHI YAN

We went to Solaris Mont Kiara
and this is the restaurant ! well, its a very sweet restaurant
cause its full with chocolate


in this menu u can know why you eating chocolate is BEST
but for me its too sweet
i cant take too sweet stuff
and the deco in this restaurant is sweet
full with pinky and white
nice combination right
I ordered salmoon with wasabi smell
dumb dumb la me, I never read properly before i order
and i dont really like wasabi smell
He's the senior MATT - having his sausage
which is the fastest food that the restaurant can prepare
its nice sausage anyway
*hey this is easy to cook sure nice*
Yeo have his satay
this is something call love boat
just like banana boat but they put better name la
*love boat*
aiks, too bad i forget to take photo for the lamb
the lamb with chocolate
taste weird and i dont like it
the birthday girl with pink and Matt

happy birthday Chi Yan
^^
erm, i dont really recomment for this restaurant
guess that would be the last time i will be here
i dont give 2nd chance if i know its not good
:P

3 comments:

  1. lols.. I wasw ter during the new year countdown to 2009... I ended up ordering tea instead... all the things ter so sweet... only recommended for those with a sweet tooth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a very weak tooth...
    totally out for me =='
    dont have those luxury luck with me eating chocolate :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. kennexionz, its to sweet for me so i dont really so in love with this =P

    Fer, u better have japanese or korean food! wuahahhaha!!

    ReplyDelete