Tuesday, September 29, 2009

my unlimited ages family

ok i got new family
which i'm hardly explain how it comes
well i would love to say
from
FATE !


can you see how cute are them?

we all are pampered always

yes pampered

to each other

tah dah !!
this is my son
dont ask me why my son older than me so much
because i got no idea
*shake head*

from left to right

gam boh lo (BAZ)

Fifi (youngest girl girl)

Jo ( the granny OMG !! i stil cant accept it)

Leng Leng ( eldest daughter of my son )



anyway this is the happy family

with cute cute character

and we love

pampered!

the k session happened in two weeks before

sorry for taking sometime to blog this

^o^

4 comments:

  1. okok i know its ugly me in the photo
    but thats really the ugly me !
    wuahahahahaha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way they call me LENG MA = means pretty !! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. u looks simply gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wan join the family... :$

    ReplyDelete