Wednesday, September 2, 2009

bali trip part 1

I'M BACK !
^^
went to bali for a relaxing trip a week
now i'm fully recharged
and ready for more challege of the coming days
the day before i leave kl
i'm still working, recording, reading and prepare new script
yes even i'm on the fligh
coz when i'm back i need to prepare myself to the in the studio the next day
so thats why my work is with me till the last minute

well of course when i'm landed in BALI
i stop my work
and here I am
* wink *
the 1st hotel i stayed
at kuta
with betty n vic vic as well
yes yes i bring them on, so what ? HEM~

the only different is both of them sleep in my luggage
not my hand carry this time
=p
MORNING BALI
after the breakfast visit the royal tempel
a placed where the royal family of Indonesia
used to pray
so be quiet... shhhhhh >.<
since cannot talk much
so i have my day dream session
I love day dream
say cheese
^^
they are the monkey family
at the monkey mountain
hahaha.. the little cutie pose when he know i snap him
the most beautiful n popular scene
just love this place
so peaceful
so relaxing
with the strong wind and the wave

we always need a rest
so that we can recharge ourself
and moving forward

looking at the cloud
i remember my 1st ever poem
"the cloud"
i know what am i doing
the traditional fav pose
* wink *
")

noting about lost
noting about the stress
but this moment
i saw myself in the cloud
the day end with the sunset
i've sit here for 30mins
with the cloud
with the sea
with the wind
with the wave
*stay tune for the part 2*

2 comments: