Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bali trip *part2*

*wee wee*
this is the hotel named as J boutique hotel
the classic design that i love
thats why i'm here for the 3rd night n 4th night
I online with my iphone at here
*fuih* at last i got my wireless connection in Indonesia
this is the room design
thats not a wallpaper but painting
^^

i realise most of the indonesian
highly respect in their religion and culture
i admire the way they drive
even they *horn* but in a polite way
not like malaysian
i feel a sham about the behavier

the air suci here
so i have to pretend and act
"suci" a bit
wuahahahaha

they wanted me to wear this sari
i dont wish to
but i have to respect them
so after wearing it i duck at a place and pose
=='

i sit this boat
wake up in the 3am morning to reach the place
for
DOLPHIN !!!
aiks i thought can see a lot
but only few of it coming out
and i'm so excited bout it
even i see lots of the dolphin before in the
ZOO
^o^

this padi not as nice as what i've see in alor star
this is the lake
i love this scene
i love the feelings of relax
oh ya and i love my new spec
*wuahahahaha*
the rabbit are so cute
but i cant have them
cause my babe eltroy will jealous
sorry babies...
*tips*
i'm gona on air again in september
so stay tuned and wait for my annoucement
>.<
gona upload more photo in my fb

3 comments: