Tuesday, August 17, 2010

busy is another way to made your life meaingfull

busy working?!
yes yes yes
busy even in lunch time
especially tuesday n friday
well those that close to me
u know la
i need to upload the scritps n meeting non stop
sunday also my working day
video shooting day with the young crew
anyway its good to work with young ppl
hahahah
we can learn from each other too
babe boy prepare himself for a task
hahaha
let u know more bout it later
*bliaks*
yesterday i was too tired and i fall a sleep without notice
after dinner decided to hang out with buddies
reward myself with some dessert with laughs
well its really the best moment
when u're too tired or overloaded or some good food in the weekend
could cheer me up
perhaps more energy added in my body
laughs with your love
is the best tatoo of my heart
keep going
keep moving
something good waitting me
=^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment