Monday, August 2, 2010

how to made yourself happy?

Busy , ZY, zy, Zy, zy
means really busy
hahahahhahahahahaha
lucky i'm getting better from sickness
and got my sunday gathering with them
^^
went to Jeff zai new house
and its my 1st time experience the WII !!!
with BAZ but too bad i'm not a game person
",) you see the action laugh
you know i'm really so so death in the game
but
after Mr.K join in
the cutie YOSHI WON

The YOSHI in green looks fat n dumby
well maybe its my fault
cause i never get to handle him well in the game
perhaps MR.K did well
>!< yeah yeah BAZ just enjoy

hahahahahah

this pic grab my ATTENTION
coz i feel warm and love in this pic
even its just a simple one
so i take a photo and edit it here
wanted to have this love and warm feelings so much!!

well in fact i got nothing
so I reward myself and pushing myself to move forward
with this little gift

YOU CAN MAKE YOUSELF HAPPY ANYTIME
so what do you do to made yourself happy?

^^

well one more advice for you

dont set yourself a limit in a box
explore more you could and found something suit you more

Good Night & Good Day
=) =) =)

6 comments:

  1. i oso wonder how to made myself happy...

    btw, m going to kl this thursday^^
    dono got time to meet or not.. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. this thursday ar? can la... u come mid valley n give me a call la =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. zyuan.. i say zy means buzy punya zy lo... hahaha perasan :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i will reach kl at evening..
    so wont going to midvalley le..
    then friday will go genting till saturday.. =.=
    and i went up with my family...
    if i can find free time then will give u a call =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11771554, nvm le... sure got next time ^^

    ReplyDelete