Friday, August 27, 2010

special snap snap

5:30am force my eyes to OPEN BIG BIG
do my face spa
prepare for the day
make up artist YEN there for me at 6am
only with the make up my eyes only can open bigger
hahaha
go where?
bring eltroy go gai gai lo.. =p
the most hug from YM to eltroy on the day
the good friend have a good pic since both of them quite bored
hahaha
yes nana family there too
but i guess they did complain too
>.<''
my best ji mui to help me out UP n DOWN
haha
love u so much la my dear
well i have to keep some privacy on this
so i guess i only publish this pic la
where i'm still again doing my hair

i love all my dresses
thank you for the design

Beatrice n Janet

I appreciate it so much

6 comments:

  1. wow.. wedding album photo shooting???
    look so gorgeous^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11771554, thanks !! =))
    wait the photos to publish ya.. i'm looking forward on it too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet.. is eltroy in the shooting too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous as always but this time make me stop longer to keep my eyes on the photo!!!! LOVELY NICEEE~~<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. bee.... thank you so much ! looking forward to meet u again.. or shopping together ? =)

    jomay, yes eltroy is there for the shooting too :p

    coco, =) thank you darling!!

    ReplyDelete