Monday, August 23, 2010

Mine & MIND

If i have a day off
i wish to wake up early
for british english breakfast with my love ones
continue with the day without any plan
do something that we love and relaxing
well maybe walk around in a street market
get some foods to cook for dinner
back home watch drama n our fav nap
prepare to cook for dinner
have a beach walk or moon walk with eltroy
it would be a lovely day
i wish....

I love the people around me now
life up and down is ok
as long as love is all around
I'm going near to my dream
I love sharing good stuffs with my friends
they say thank you bcoz i bright up their life too

I will be happy if you're happy too what i have in my life?
I HAVE EVERYTHING what i have to do is just:

IMPROVE MYSELF

Thank you for giving me EVERYTHING....♥

2 comments: