Wednesday, August 11, 2010

pampered yourself

w bI'm enjoying my time with my new business
well i have admit that i got so much to learn
to be a business women
what to do ?!
I dont want to depend on MAN !
I spend more time for my girl friends
enjoy the moment chit chating and updates
guess its been sometime we never catch up
well i'm really happy with girls talk always
lunch n dinner i could have different gals around
hahaha
dont jealous bout me ya GUYS~
*bliaks*
well let's discuss bout how you used to pampered youself
when you're tired
when you're bored
when you're down
whilst I always have different idea to pampered myself
this is the latest one
ta dah~~~
the facial spa

if you have skin care problem
you can try this out
i love this because it cures my dark circles
and shaped my face with hydration
its actually specification helps for

1. fine lines & wrinkles
2. Skin structure
3. Discoloration
4.Uneven skin tone
5. Hydation
6. Texture, smoothness
7. Radiance
8. Pore size

if u're interested to know more u can drop me msg
because i got special discount for this.. SHHHHH
or you can share what you did to pampered youself

^^

♥♥

2 comments:

  1. may i know how much is the facial? where is it and its name? TQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meris... if u're interested plz add me in fb with my email katty_j@yahoo.com and i would love to tell u more bout it...

    i dont wish to advert it at my blog =)

    ReplyDelete