Thursday, June 2, 2011

different of weekend and weekday ?!

what do you do usually on your weekday ?
hi tea and girls chit chat
good uh ?!
jealous my life... not so fast
because when you're happy and enjoying ur weekend holiday
I'm working around in a corner that you might see me
last week I'm following the promo tour at Pyramid
I choose it
perhaps I knew this is my life from the day I choose it to be
for my life to be more interesting
I willing to work and enjoy in different way
therefore when I'm off I will be totally enjoy to max
but
I will work hard when I'm in my position too
oh but not forget
I always stuck in some meetings in weekdays too
its not like what you assume that I'm 100% free in my weekdays too
my hosting partner last week
Jay - from TV2
fun guy and glad that he could help me out in the event
lastly not to forget our popular Mr. Clown
spending the time with the kids
I have learnt a great experiences of life from the people I met
coming weeks I will be outstation again
by then I'll join my girls for fun talk and gossips soon
miss u
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment