Friday, June 24, 2011

my favorite weekdays

bought this dress from Jeon
love this lovely green because i can try a new outfit with new colors
glad that Mr.K found a shirt to match with me too
attend a warm wedding of Zini
I seriously felt very happy to see the bride's happy smile in the wedding
warms my heart ^^
those ladies are the pretty ladies that i hang out recently
very artistic person
fashion boutique lady boss, jewelry designer and make up artist
Jeon brought us to Korean Chinese Restaurant
according from her
really rare korean can cook this type of korean food
this restaurant actually belong's to her neighbour
and we ordered SOJU ( alcohol drinks )
started our girls talk
its great night with girls talk and SOJU !!!



special kim chi from the restaurant owner
very very nice 炸酱面 ( zha jiang mian )
the sea food noodle... is AWESOME !!!
really had a very healthy day
because I went to Juslina's house for long walk
and she cook healthy ABC soup for me with sandwish
she teached me how to blow my hair too !!
thank you dear !!
listen to my stories and my bullshit always
hahaha !!

No comments:

Post a Comment