Tuesday, June 14, 2011

starving ...

guess you got no idea why I have such a cute balloons
because I'm being good girl and Mr.Clown give it to me
hahahaha
was in Taiping for event host last week
but never thought of in the same week
i got another reason to push me nearby taiping for good food
oops this roasted pork is for Mr.K when we're back to KL
he needs rewards too, only when he's good :p
ok, for those that worry u're be hungry
please leave now as I'm gona intro lots of good food in IPOH !
Mr.K went to Ipoh for meeting as he got a project for Ipoh Hotel
so when he's working hard I decided to bring the parents in law for breakfast
I would never forget how good is this dim sum when STY brought me once
well even though its quite sometime ago
abit worry when i saw the self service
as I dont familiar the way they order
kind of messy but for the good food
ok la I'm ready !!!!!!!
maybe when the time we're there its already quite late
many of the dim sum sold off i guess
but at least that is what we have
not to forget i love their fish porridge
its very smooth and nice !
♥ ♥ ♥

after Mr.K meeting its about lunch time
so we drove all the way to Tanjung Tualang for Big Head Prawn
I thought we're lost with GPS
luckly we're not
just spent bout 1hour from Ipoh city to Tanjung Tualang

wah ! tou tou also come before should be nice uh ?
haha but i actually tried once when we're on the way to my single trip with buddies
hahahahhaha
Slurpsssssss
should not have this blog in the mid night
I'm hungry
^^''
never mind I better stop thinking bout food
focus in my diet plan
get my ass off to the bed now
nitezzz


4 comments:

  1. wuuwuu... the restaurant was closed when i visit ipoh.. T.T
    not able to try their dim sum... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops... is it ??
    but seriously this dim sum really very crowded with lots of ppl even its already 10:30am !!

    try it next time then =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa !! ziyuan i put a bear with lots of saliva is YOU lorrrrrrrrr :p

    ReplyDelete