Friday, June 17, 2011

i need lucks !

my cousin really good in cooking
i saw the phot she post on the facebook
she have many idea to do Japanese bento!!
so i was thinking to learn and i guess its not that hard
but i need some tools
i was suggesting to get cute little lunch box
but Mr.K complained its aint enough for him
he wants the really big bento >.<''
ok i'll try to get it soon and cook the bento lunch
i'll update some other times
perhaps i should get my tool asap uh ?!
i miss my comfy princess bed
especially after my show i dont wish to talk
( bcoz i talk too much )
i just wish to be alone on my bed n keep quiet for the rest of the night
but guess what when i'm going for kungfu panda movie
a blind women step on my feet with her high heels
never really appologize and having a shit attitude
dont ur parents teach ur any manners ?!
fine... i better keep all this myself
心平气和!
hope my audition is going to bring me some luck and jobs too !

2 comments:

  1. omg... poor joanna.. T.T
    tat bloody women no manners... ><
    hope she fall down from her high heels.. XD

    wish u plenty of good luck^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.<'' haizzz nvm le... i already accept the fact !

    my leg was bleeding on the spot.... :(

    but i believe lucks is coming up NOW ! ^^thx ya!

    ReplyDelete