Tuesday, June 21, 2011

girls friends time !

i just love hang out with the girls
because girls easily understand girls
when all the gossip girls around i tell you thats NEVER stop gossips
hahaha
but i would say its sharing... :p
thank you Natalie for sharing her Strawberry
so nice and at that moment i was just missing the redish strawberry i saw nearby
yeyyy !!
the designer that dont want to look at my camera
HEM !!
anyway just to intro to my read
she is JUSLINA ! a jewelry designer
dont play play !!
this pretty lady...
A pretty Korean named Yoon Hee
make up artist
a very cute n funny girl I met
I love them !! love to spend time with them and laughs together
kekeke!!
******
since i was in mont kiara
Mr.K fetch me after his work
headed to Hayn's Pizza for our dinner
you know i love light food
especially the salads... with another favorite of mine Salmon
YUM !!!
what else i request
I LOVE MY LIFE
XoXo

2 comments:

  1. oops.. girls chat... XD
    i pass by... haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha 11771554, u're funny lar.... anyway welcome to pass by anytime u want :p

    ReplyDelete