Saturday, May 23, 2009

21.5.2009

went to Pavillion for the loving day
a day full of ♥love♥
create it because I want a happy life
a happy life without my spec :p
hahahahaha
seems nice to eat uh!


I can tell you NOT NICE AT ALL
RATINGS :
1. Food : ♥
2. Services: ♥
3. Enviroment: ♥
I'm not recomended for this at all !!!
but still a happy day for me :p
To create a better mood after the dissapointed lunch,
I shoot lots of photos with cuties
Movie : Night At The Museum 2
THUMB UP !!
Funny movie~ I laugh alots like a mad women in some scene =='
Plan to watch this Monster VS Aliens
next week ya =)

5 comments:

  1. dear!!!u went to pavilion orhx!!! aiks!!!i went mv tat day...btw we watched th same movie at the same day!!!night museum !!XD~*

    and u bought the pressent d orhx!!

    T_T i cannot visit gucci d:(~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy always joanna^^
    i oso wan take lots of ur photo^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. woahh Pizza! Long time din eat a 'proper' pizza.
    The last time I ate a really tasty pizza is from Italy. Here is da pix!

    http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee93/ks_loh11/DSCN5922.jpg

    But it's kinda expensive, about RM15 per slice, wuuu~ T_T

    I was choosing btw "Night in the Museum 2" and "I corrupt all cops" today. At the end went to support HK movie. True story based story, but okok nia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pic pretty...
    Great week waiting ahead for you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. coco, if u wan to go i can go with u again =)

    11771554, u can come here again ar :p

    kelsen, i will watch the I Corrupt All Cops too seems nice

    jackal, thanks dude! u too happy everyday!!

    ReplyDelete