Thursday, May 7, 2009

6.5.2009

6.5.2009
* hot day *
happy day with the great smile of the day =D
resigned as web content manager
I'm only working as part time DJ
and its only til end of MAY

wake up in the morning without my alarm tone
I felt just so GREAT !
after lunch n some preparation
drive happily to work cause without the JAM~

After On Air, rush for my dinner

dont know why just felt so hungry =='

But so happily cause i went for Sakae Sushi
yummy!
( but i seems like fall in love with Rakuzen chawamushi, gosh who's fault is this? )
( today i ate alot ==' )

I just love my day now
How I wish all this will be the forever of my life?
nah, I'll be having new job soon ^^
but meanwhile vo recording job are in my list~
Everything seems turns to a great way
except My Life Timing
I dont wish to sleep early even I'm tired
because i always have strong excuse : ♥tomorrow no need to wake up early also♥

♥ ^^ ♥
haha.. thats why i'm up to so late now
tired but dun wish to get in sleep
*aiks*

( is ur expression like this turtle after reading >.< )

another great day is always waitting for me and U

smile to welcome ur day!

Life is about creative,

how are u gona create ur hapiness its all about ♥YOU♥

1 comment:

  1. fish fish..... remember to enjoy your colorful life.... everything just take it easy.... we are always be here to support you..^_^

    add oil!!!!!me oso.... = =

    ReplyDelete