Thursday, May 28, 2009

gathering with Coco

I get to know Coco because of Dyue Genki Girl search
in the camp, i love this sweety so much
she's just a very authentic person
living her live in her actual age.... that show she's really cute
After our training camp I've been busy non stop
but its great we still keep in touch in msn
ya she always support to my ON AIR session
thanks sweetie
sleepy eyes uh?!
I guess she look beter with her spec
we snap lots of photos while we're having drink
wonder the people look at us as weirdo??
gurls ma... nvm la.. =p
Suddenly I realise she really got very long finger nails
I used to have long nails too
but not anymore coz of my work
its not that convenient
oh ya by the way I even saw my boss in the GARDEN
Uncle X that Coco mentioned =='
I never curi tulang looooo its my off day
but dun feel good with it??

haha recently i'm in love with pink
Coco and I have same taste
oh ya the iphone we got in different PINK
p/s : the cover is free from maxis beczo of the mother's day
somebody use a word for the cover
"buruk-NYA" HEM~~~~
anyway its really a great day hang out with the girls
I just love girls hang out
will catch up with the sista soon again
I miss the 12 stars *wink*

3 comments:

  1. yea dear many ppl said u looks leng n innocent nehx!!!they thought u're my roomate pulak XD...

    by the way miss u !!!

    hope nxt time get to hang out with u n the others sistas too!!!
    *-*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa... envy envy....
    so sad tat day din take much of ur photo.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. iPhone! Make sure u dun drop it... check ur data usage and the right plan if you are browsing using Maxis 3G.

    nice gadget anyway~

    ReplyDelete