Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Malacca trip with Tobi, Selina & YeongMing

Selina, Me, Yeong Ming and Tobi
went to Malacca last saturday
the 1st time makes me feel I'm really a tourist
cause i dont realy visit Museum =P
Its great to hang out with u guyz *wink* ^^
someone say Yeong Ming gain weight =='
P/S : YM, not me ar.. by the way i really wish to get ur approval
before i upload all this photo but wait u too long and i cant update my blog ler =='
*girls shot*

very nice love stone oh!
I love ♥♥♥♥ shaped
ok la i knew i'm not all enough la ish!
by the way Selina told me this is weird pose
*bliaks*
ATTENTION: this is not my fav pose ok!

Its really a hot hot day
while we're having lunch
the ice soft drink makes me feel good
* I FEEL GOOD..lalalallala*
nice view uh! like the shape ~
Lastly, this is the nice nyonya food that i like
sorry ya i forget the name
but I remember the taste always... ♥YUM YUM♥
Really enjoy to hang out with u guyz
It's great that Tobi came to Malaysia again
Safe journey for the next station again ya ^^

3 comments:

  1. Think about it, I was studying in melaka for 4 years but never visited so many places like u.

    But undeniable that melaka is frigging hot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min really looks FAT!!! oiyor...wat happened to him....=.=

    R u telling me not to snap pic v tat pose n let u see? keke, tis one TOO WEIRD!! i dun wan~~ *bluekk*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jackal, u should go for visit again!! =)

    Janice, u hav to ask yeong ming.... erm the pose... well.. WHATEVER =p

    ReplyDelete