Friday, May 8, 2009

different defination

For those that know me well
Everyone of them knew that I'm a workhalic person
Well I never deny but I admit I do have few different images
Sometimes I'm just a pampered girl
Its not about I'm being authentic or not
But I do believe everyone have diferent way in different enviroment
So do I
What's that about? I'm still the Joanncys ^^
Recently I was preparing my new house's design
The most focus on my room =P
So many idea and i wondering which one to choose?
I love sweet sweet room with pinky stuff
I love modern design too
but when i was asking some opinion someone ask me this
" did u ever see a workhalic not holding a laptop but a hello kitty?"
>.<
hello, excuse me!
Why a mature gurl or a workhalic must be a setting defination?
They can have their "cute" ways too ok!
你们很坏咯!自己知道是谁!hem~

I dont care

I am who I am

I'm making decission following my heart

p/s : I love my job, I loveto be workhalic, I love to be pampered girl, I love sweety thing, nana bears, hello kitty... it doesnt mean anything wrong right? :)

7 comments:

  1. support jo^^
    be urself jo^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈,我赞成你看法。你以后出镜时,就让nanabear坐在你肩膀,像蔡康永之前的乌鸦那样。呵呵。

    我也喜欢颠覆思考,谁说一定要努力工作和读书才有出头?
    我偏不!!呵呵。我要一天工作2个小时,可是赚的钱是人家一个月的钱。。。yeah!!

    没有请我当主持?令伯自己开公司拍节目捧自己。哈哈

    谁说有文化的问不说粗口。。。。嘎嘎嘎。。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11771554, yeah... i just love being authentic following by my heart now =)

    利端, 哈哈,有可爱的nanabear我不会介意的!你买哦!
    我也很佩服你对梦想的坚持~
    期待ING~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would very interested to see u taking a Hello Kitty bag :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. terdit, ==' ok la u buy hello kitty bag then i take n let u see... =='

    p/s : dont take it seriously =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. 你要搬去哪里了? 呵呵

    ReplyDelete