Monday, May 18, 2009

gila emo

gosh! =='
I'm so so lazy tonight!
tomorrow ON AIR gona intro some nice foods and relaxing places
but guess what? I'm prepare NOTING !!! =='

Not much idea what I'm gona intro for u guyz
I admit that i'm so so so lazy now

Dont even try to find some info to support my program tomorrow


I felt myself being differently

1: I suddenly love pinky stuff alots ( i used to YAIKS n feel geli if thats too much pink)
2: I'm really lazy ( very good example just like TONIGHT )
3: sometimes gila gila... suddenly hyper like u guyz heard my voice ON AIR, suddenly emo

aiks.. many more dun ask me why
cause i got no idea with this

I wish to have a relaxing vacation.....
wish to have some loving caring sweet moment with the love ones....
shopping season with ji mui... nv ren....

well, lets go to bed ealier so that i can dream of it ealier.. hahaha
" plz let me figure out something for tmr on air program, amen"

1 comment:

  1. Dun worry~~!!! i'm coming soon!!!~~
    wuahahahahhahahahaha
    (mst save money 1st...=.=)

    ReplyDelete