Monday, May 25, 2009

Doubt


* who are you when u look at the mirror? A reflection or the authentic YOU? *

Do you think you're impressive person?
Honestly, I'm not sure about it

some of the people told me, I'm impressived
well I really dont know about it!
if I did, I'm glad
but for myself, i dont really care bout this

Thank you for letting me to be a part of your space
if i did made u dissapointed before, I'm sorry!

But I would said I'm not a person that impressed MYSELF
well its not bout confident or not? perhaps some of u will thought I am
I just dont think that I'm having so much where I'm impressed myself....
I received a msg...
I'm glad someone still remember me after ages
the image that i'm giving :
i'm a confident person yet keep going just to make my dreams come true!
I would be there if u need my help
I willing to share my experienced
and now something comes to my mind
Did my dreams come true?
Am I ?
I'm doubt bout it.....
keep looking forward bout it...

1 comment:

  1. What happen my dear girl?? suddenly so full of uncertainties.

    Life is like riding a bicycle, u won't fall unless u stop pedalling. Cherish good memories, forget bad ones and learn from your past mistakes. ^_^

    Me babbling ribbish again hahaha... cheer up girl... ^_^

    ReplyDelete