Thursday, May 28, 2009

happy birthday to babe ELTROY

Happy Birthday To ELTROY
28.5.2009
Eltroy had turn to be 2 yrs old
he's still pampered boy
everyday when we back from outside
he surely want u to hug hug him!
His birthday cake!
2yrs old with the biscuit like candle =p
another bowl is for his friend Jaden

Eltroy : " scared scared, Jaden coming again! "
play hide and see??
oops, get cought! ekekekeke..
play whole day with his friend Jaden
evening walk at garden
help him bath
what a great day for him uh?!
hahaha~
continue with night market
everybody like him so much
he's just like a promoter
but very tired to hug him walk around lo!
went back home he's really tired
sleep like a worm in my room
------------------------------------------------------------
this babe is my happy candies
everytime i'm sad he always be there for me
even he's quiet but he likes to hug me
for non reason that makes me feel warm
very pampered boy
but he's always a good boy
he loves to play hide and see with me
hahaha..
sorry la but sometimes i just like to bully him
he always a good boy
everyday wants me and my mum hug him
if we dont he will be like
" ok fine, then i hug hug u lo"
just like what he did as the photo below ^^
I love you babe boy
My beloved ELTROY
♥♥ MUAX MUAX ♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Happy Bday cute eltroy...
    You are so lucky coz have a good and pretty mum like JO.....=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cake is really nice n creative!!!
    eltroy must be very happy on his bday~~
    dun always put him into basket or sink lah, he looks funny n so innocent, wuahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really envy your little boy ,must be having a great time with u XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey mickit i will tell eltroy this =)

    janice, sure creative and nice.... hem~ by the way i just want to create something cute for him and he's really innocent

    spectre, =) ya we had lots ...

    ReplyDelete