Monday, May 4, 2009

my fav dream

1st : Iphone 3G
( to replace the small gas phone that on diet ==' )

with the elegant cover

2nd : Samsung LCD TV
( for my new room )
3rd : Philip DVD player
( for my new room )


4th : Sony Cyber Shot camera
( for more nice memory photo and nice photo for blogging )

5th : Good Headset with mic
( for my online radio ^^ )


guess how long i didnt get anything for myself?
long time... not even my birthday present for myself
my mum dont even get nice stuff for me
y? coz she told me she gave me a new room
( that we're going to move to new house ==' )

I got so much in my wanted list
but I keep controling previously
and now i gona annouce it and cheer myself
after working so hard, have to reward abit right? =p
( i knew its excuse )

Recently i like pinky stuff
sometimes even bling bling
dont ask me why? i dont know !
anyway I dont get any of it yet dont worry ~ hahaha!

I told my gir friends bout my list
she say: " then u gona broke"
" YES, broke... but broke also want to broke happily"
wuahahahahahahhaahahah

( giving myself 2nd excuse to get everything )
* OH MY GOD ! i also feel shy on this *

p/s : I'm just dreaming..
good nitez *zzZZzz*

6 comments:

  1. Ahaha... I would rather get a BlueRay Player... I would suggest a PS3 since it is the most affordable ones around and it doubles as a internet browser, and triples as a gaming console!!! for LCD go for Sharp =D part of ur dreams are mine as well haha... will be shifting soon also the LCD was the first thing tat was on my mind =P the next was a PS3 kekek...

    ReplyDelete
  2. better get a phone 1st oh.... then u can give me the phone no.... hahahahahaha..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey everybody... dont be so serious!

    dear kennexionz, mickit and insane, dont u saw it? I'm just dreamng =='

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i can afford my PDA liao, so im sure no prob for u to hav ur iphone very soon.

    for the headset, sometimes when u buy a 3.1 or 5.1 speakers, u can get a free headset, quite good quality.

    i got 1 headset when i bought my PC speakers :p

    ReplyDelete